Wednesday, 21 December 2011

#21 The Unscheduled One

I was planning a Wordless Wednesday post for today, complete with some festive photos, but it just didn't happen. I was meaning to take some at Spud's since his family have a Christmas tree (Treasure doesn't have one), but my third card reader broke and I decided it would be pointless taking any photos when I couldn't upload them anyway. Spud did kindly buy me a fourth card reader, but I haven't been to his since. 

So you will just have to make do with this aimless ramble from a girl who's had three hours sleep in the last 28 hours. I am in the process of searching for more, and if yesterday's anything to go by, I will find it in a couple of hours when it starts to get dark. As the shortest day of the year, this will supposedly be even earlier than yesterday, if only by a fraction of a minute. 

In the meantime, I am munching dark chocolate Leibniz biscuits because that's what I woke up craving, and I don't really feel like venturing downstairs in the search of something more nutritious. Spud will be over later, and I will most probably sleep then, as will he no doubt because he always gets tired at the end of the day. 

It's strange when your life suddenly revolves around sleep, and all routine gets thrown out of the window, but I am enjoying the novelty of pulling all-nighters and sleeping during the day. And I know I am over halfway through now, with just two nights to go. Just two nights to go until I see my family. 

No comments: