Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Dress Bought

Well, after a very girly afternoon with my mother, I have ordered my wedding dress and seen the new adaptation of Jane Eyre (which I loved!). In the end, I opted for the dress that has been on my mind for the last six weeks, the second one I ever tried on, and trying it on again confirmed to me that it was definitely the one. It may have been considerably more than I planned on paying, but at the same time it wasn't the most expensive one we looked at by far. As a girl with very simple tastes, I felt I deserved this little indulgence. And I felt like a princess when I wore it! I wish I could show you some photographs, but as we weren't able to take any, I'm afraid you'll have to wait the 10 and a half months (10 and a half months - eeee!) until the big day!

2 comments:

Mariel said...

OMG! I can't wait to see your dress, Kess! :)

Kess said...

Thanks Mariel! I'm so excited! I don't get to see it for six months, as it's on order, and then it may need some alterations. Not all that long to go now! I just can't believe it! Everything's coming together at last!

Hope you're well dear! :-)