Sunday, 10 July 2011

I've Been Busy!

...Working like a Trojan at Sainsbury's... Driving to work or to Spud's house, and then home again... Getting to bed by 9pm to ensure I get a good night's sleep before work the next day... Going to church... Tending my strawberry and tomato plants (which are doing very well!)... Writing short stories... Chatting to my parents on the phone... Writing letters to friends... Nursing Spud back to health... Planning two Travelling Notebooks... Washing up... Doing my daily devotional readings... Chatting to my Treasure... Helping out at Boy's Brigade... Praying... Applying for a job... Spending time with Spud... Showering... Knitting (but only as of today)... Making the first few wedding preparations... Having recurring nightmares about the wedding... Reading blogs and wishing I had something more interesting to blog about... Reading when I get a spare moment... Dreaming... Adjusting to the new blogger format (which I hate!)... Playing my flute at communion... Enjoying the sunshine... Enjoying the rain... Wishing I had more time to write... Wishing I had more time...

Not all in that order of course! Perhaps this explains my absence...

No comments: