Saturday, 16 April 2011

#39 Always Waiting

I'm waiting for my family to arrive. They are coming to stay for Easter week!

I'm waiting for the day Spud and I can find a place of our own. 

I'm waiting for nightfall so I can lay my weary head down and sleep. 

I'm waiting for tomorrow when my dear friend Emily comes to visit. 

I'm waiting for my wedding day. 

I'm waiting for Spud to return so I can make peace after being tired and ratty. 

I'm waiting for the day my book is worthy of being published. 

I'm waiting for the children I hope one day to bear. 

I'm waiting for the day I meet my dear friend Anna. 

I'm always waiting for something. What are you waiting for?

2 comments:

Anna said...

Your posts of late, they make me cry!
Simply,
because,
the loveliness that is your heart,
shines through every single word.
* Tearys up, again.*

( Shhhh I am counting the days until we meet! I'm waiting, too. xxxx )

Kess said...

You are so sweet and kind!

I can't wait to meet you and spend time in your company. At the moment I can't say when we'll be able to come, but just as soon as I have some idea I'll let you know. Hopefully it'll be sooner rather than later!

AML

Kess
xxxx