Spud and I made truffles last night. They are so simple. All you need is:
40g icing sugar
100g plain chocolate
100g sponge trifle fingers
1. Finely crumble the sponge fingers.
2. Melt the chocolate and butter in a pan.
3. Add the icing sugar and crumbs to the chocolate and butter and mix thoroughly.
4. Leave the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Take a small amount of the mixture and mould into a ball.
6. Roll the ball in some icing sugar and then put to one side.
7. Once you have used all the mixture, place the truffles in the fridge for another 30 minutes.