Tuesday, 8 March 2011

My Pledge for Lent

Recently I've felt very detached from the blogging world. This is partly due to my lack of time for blogging, and also my limited internet usage, which has prevented me from viewing my favourite blogs and leaving comments. Even when I've had the time and motivation to produce a post, it's been a bit of a strain and I haven't had all that much inspiration. 

So I've decided that rather than giving something up, I am going to post something every day in Lent. This could be a complete disaster if I find I don't have that much to say. Or it could be a great opportunity to get back into blogging again, now that I have a little more time. I am even thinking of asking a few people to guest post, although I'm not making any promises just yet. I would also like to start using my camera again, and hope to accompany each post with a picture. 

Anyway, that's all for today. Spud found me a job that involves writing articles and blog posts, so I've promised myself that I'm going to apply before I go to bed!

No comments: