Sunday, 13 March 2011

#5 One More Sleep

I have just one more sleep to go until a week's annual leave. Although I had a week off recently and enjoyed using it to see my family and friends back at home, it wasn't really a restful week as two days were spent driving 300 miles, and it was also the week that both my grandfather's were really poorly. 

This time I'm looking forward to having the week to myself, to do some of the things I haven't had time to do in six months! There's a recipe I want to try out (parsnip and apple soup), and a film I want to see at the cinema ('Never Let Me Go'). I have a massage to book (Spud's Valentines Day present to me), a jigsaw puzzle to complete and, most importantly, a novel to write; a novel that's been neglected since last August. I am really going to treat it as a week off, although I think the first thing to be done is to have a good spring clean as my bedroom is a mess!

No comments: