Tuesday, 29 March 2011

#21 Nothing Much

Blogging every day in Lent is harder than I thought it would be! I don't have all that much for you tonight. My inspiration is seriously running dry. I'm just so busy dashing around everywhere, that I don't have time to notice the beautiful, exciting, interesting things that inspire me, or if I do, I don't have the energy to really focus and reflect on them, and work them into a piece of writing. And that saddens me. 

It is thrilling to think that two weeks from Thursday I will have more time. I hope to fill that with a few more work hours otherwise I won't be able to save for a wedding and a house, but even if I do eventually go back to working full time, I certainly won't ever be working the amount of hours I have been working! And I get to sleep in my own bed every night! 

No comments: