Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Old

I was planning on staying up until midnight tonight and opening the parcel my parents sent me, but I honestly don't think I have the stamina. I must be getting old!

Mind you, my team leader told me the other day that I'm lucky to be turning 22 - she recently celebrated her 29th birthday. 

Not that I have any issues concerning age. I am still generally thought to be 16 by total strangers. I am still frequently asked which school I go to. It's so much fun telling people that I'm a Senior Support Worker and have a first class degree. 

And even when I do start to show my age, I'll wear my wrinkles and grey hairs with pride!

Anyway, my day isn't until tomorrow. Today my prospective sister-in-law, C, is celebrating her birthday. Many happy returns Sis!

2 comments:

Mariel said...

Happy Birthday to you and your brother, Kess! Have a good one! :)

Kess said...

Thanks Mariel!

I'm sure my brother will be enjoying the undivided attention as I won't be at home to celebrate this year :-)

I'm not quite sure what I'll be doing today but I'm sure Spud's got something planned.

*Hugs*