Friday, 19 November 2010

Graduation

All robed up!






My proud fiance



My proud parents


With my brothers


Floella Benjamin greeted each graduate with a huge smile, a warm hug, and a few brief words of wisdom





My friend Hannah was called up...



And then a few minutes later it was my turn to take the stage...









A big smile of relief!


My degree!




Spud got to see what he missed by not attending his graduation ceremony (not that he was particularly bothered!)


It was a very happy day!

3 comments:

Mariel said...

Congratulations, Kess! Your family must be so proud. :D

Anna said...

Hey Kess !
What lovely happy shots, and congratulations sweetpea!
AML
Anna
xxxxxxxx

Kess said...

*Mariel* Thanks! And yes, they were!

*Anna* Thanks darling. I couldn't agree with you more.

AML

Kess
xxx