Thursday, 21 October 2010

Faraway Friend

Tonight I would like to thank my faraway friend. 

I was feeling rather rundown and lonely, but when I returned home a package was waiting for me on my bed, courtesy of my faraway friend. It contained the most novel notelet set I have ever seen, quaint and lovely, all the way from Italy. 

And a note written in her hand. Her words meant so much to me. 

It was like she knew how I was feeling. Her timing was perfect. 

She has always been so sweet and kind, generous and lovely to me. She can never know how grateful I am to be considered her friend.

I think she is my guardian angel. 
 

Sorry about my prolonged absence, my dears. I will write again soon. I miss you all from the very bottom of my heart.

4 comments:

Mariel said...

It's nice to hear from you again, Kess. I miss you.. :)

Kess said...

I miss you too Mariel!

Anna said...

Kess, :))
I miss your words so much. Come back to us soon my darling.
AML
Anna
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anna said...

Oh and Kess, this one made me cry.
With only the love that friendship brings.
Anna
xxxxxxx