Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Time to Go Home

Tomorrow I'm returning home for a week, and this time alone. It will be strange being apart from Spud because we've seen each other every day for the last three months or so (real novelty for us). I guess it's back to talking on the phone each night, but only for a week this time! The nice thing is that from now on it'll be very rare for us to be apart, and such occasions are unlikely to be longer than a week.

I'm looking forward to seeing my family, and Dearest Friend and Darling Girl who are both off to university in the next few weeks! I will also being seeing Golden Girl before she returns to her studies. I won't be sleeping in my old room though. Instead I will be sleeping in my youngest brother's box bedroom, as when I left home he moved into my bedroom! I'm pleased for him because he's always had the smallest bedroom, ever since the day he was born (the curse of being the youngest! Lol)

No comments: