Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Simply the Best!

Some of my favourites!

Simply the Best

Breakfast cereal: Crunchy Nut Cornflakes

Pastime: Writing

Pancake topping: maple syrup

Day of the Week: Friday

Colour: Blue

Song: Kiss Me by Sixpence None the Richer

Place to Visit: My home town and all my family and friends

Time of the Day: Morning - to have the whole day ahead of me!

Book: I could never decide

Boy's Name: Timothy
Girl's Name: Imogen

Film: August Rush
 
Season: summer
 
Singer: Leigh Nash
 
Book of the Bible: Job or one of the gospels
 
Hair Style: plaits
 
Author: Daphne du Maurier or Cecelia Ahern
 
Smell: freshly laundered bed linen or cut grass
 
Brand of chocolate: I don't know what the brand is but milk chocolate from Aldi - Spud and I can't get enough of it!
 
Hymn: As the Deer Pants
 
Sound: waves or the wind in the trees
 
Musical Instrument: piano
 
Sport: running
 
Type of weather: thunder storms
 
I've run out of time, but feel free to copy or even add your own favourites!

3 comments:

Mariel said...

Cool post! I think I'll do this too. :D

Bethany Mason said...

Love the idea of this so...stolen.

Kess said...

Thanks ladies! Enjoy!