Wednesday, 22 September 2010

The Cherry on Top

A few days ago, Bethany posted a blog entitled 'The Icing on The Cake' which was all about the things she really appreciates. I really enjoyed reading the post and was inspired to write my own. You can read about Bethany's icing on the cake here. Don't forget to leave her a comment :)

The cherry on top

* I appreciate being able to see Spud everyday
* I appreciate phone calls from my family
* I appreciate receiving letters in the post (amidst the usual bank statements)
* I appreciate curling up with a good book
* I appreciate productive days where I get several pages of my novel written
* I appreciate plans for romantic autumn picnics with my fiance
* I appreciate the piano

So, what is your icing on the cake, or cherry on the top?

4 comments:

Mariel said...

I just left a comment on Bethany's post. I love it! Thanks for sharing this with us. :)

Bethany Mason said...

Thanks for sharing my post Kess, and love your list :)

Anna said...

Ta da!
Leaps back into Kesses life * :)
We are recovering from our journey back from Italy
which lasted until 3AM!
Having a real lazy day today, writing Misty and catching up will all your lovely words.
I love Max Lucado!
But not nearly as much as I love you.
AML
Anna
xxxxxxxxxxx

Kess said...

*Mariel* Thanks dear! :) I know that will make Bethany's day - and mine too!

*Bethany* You're welcome hun! I loved your list too!

*Anna* Anna!!!!! How lovely to hear from you! How was Italy? I bet you had the most amazing time!

AML

Kess
xxxx

I should have put all three of you on my list!