Thursday, 19 August 2010

A Good Reason Not to Worry


"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? [...]

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself."

Matthew 6.25-26, 34


I discovered the swallow nest yesterday in the ruins of a long-deserted windmill. Mama and Papa swallow were so quick during feeding time that it was only after several attempts that I managed to take these two photographs. The young were not visible, but I could hear them calling eagerly whenever Mama and Papa approached. I hadn't seen the swallows for a while so it was reassuring to know that they are still here.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I love you, I missed you, and I'm SO glad you are back!
AML
Anna
xxxx

Kess said...

I missed you too!

AML

Kess
xxxx