Friday, 2 July 2010

Decisions

I've come to a decision some of you probably won't like. I've talked recently about getting a dongle as I don't know if my landlady has wireless, but as I am an unemployed graduate, trying to save for a wedding and a house, I am trying to cut all unnecessary expenses and have decided that this extends to the dongle. I can still use the internet when I'm at Spud's and at the library. It just means I won't be online as much as usual, and therefore my blog will be updated less frequently - boo! 

It's probably a good thing as I get distracted by the internet so easily. The absence of immediate access will mean I have more time to work on my novel, etc. For all I know there may be a wireless connection as my landlady's son runs a business at her house. I know nothing for certain and so I'm just warning you in advance. 

I'm home now until Monday, and I'm packing everything up into vacuum bags. We are also making preparations for the party tomorrow. It's going to be one busy weekend. But it's nice to be home. I feel ready for the move now, and I'm very excited about what the future holds for Spud and me. 

6 comments:

Ashley said...

It'll be sad not to have your updates, but I hope you're able to get a lot of work done and enjoy your new home! Enjoy your party!

Kess said...

Thanks Ashley! It's nice to know I'll be missed, but hopefully I'll be able to get online a couple of times a week so it should only be a few days between posts! All the same, I won't be posting as regularly as I do at the moment :(

Mariel said...

I'll surely miss you, Kess! *hugs*

Kess said...

I'll miss you too Mariel! *Hugs back* Don't worry, I'll still be around - just not as often as usual :(

Anna said...

Gutted.
Simply gutted.
Sobs.
Anna
xxxxxxxxx

Kess said...

Aw, don't be too gutted :( I'll still be around, and try to post at least twice a week if I can. I don't know for certain yet anyway. I don't know much for certain at the moment...

AML

Kess
xxxx