Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Tagged (Twice)

I've just about caught up with everyone's news up, and while I was reading through all your posts from last week I discovered I'd been tagged. Twice. By my friends Mariel and Sarah. So, I am now going to do both back to back. And seeing as Mariel tagged me first, I guess I will start with her. I am not going to tag anyone, but invite anyone who wishes to respond to this. Enjoy!

  1. Create a New Blog Post.
  2. Paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as "Getting to Know Each Other!"
  3. Tagged as many people as you like :)
  4. Contact the bloggers to let them know they've been tagged
1. What time did you get up this morning?
- Around 8.30, although I went back to bed with a good book after making a cup of tea.

2. How do you like your steak?
- I'm not big on steak. However, if I was to have steak I would ask for it to be medium to well done.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
- The Last Song, which I went to see a few weeks ago with Dearest Friend.

4. What is your favorite TV show?
- I don't really watch TV. I'd much rather read a book. I do love Friends though and have the DVD box set.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- I don't really know. Nowhere too far from my loved ones.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
- A cup of tea. I was considering eating something, but I realise it's lunchtime now.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
- Indian.

8. What foods do you dislike?
- I absolutely hate seafood, but other than that I'm not too fussy.

9. Favorite place to eat?
- There's a nice place down the road from us which does the most fantastic pie of the day! Unfortunately the last two occasions we ate there were Sundays, the one day pie is unavailable :(

10. Favorite dressing?
- I'm not really bothered with dressing

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
- Spud and I recently bought our first car: a Perodua Kelisa. Nobody has ever heard of it, but it's so much fun to drive. Seriously, do you remember me telling you how much I hated driving? Well, I'm falling in love with driving all over again!

12. What are your favorite clothes?
- I'm totally loving my grey dress, a recent purchase of mine.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? . . .
- Maybe one of the remote Scottish islands, or Iceland maybe. I hear you can see the Northern Lights there.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
- Half full.

15. Where would you want to retire?
- Any place that I could call home. And close to my loved ones.

16. Favorite time of day?
-  Evening, I think. Or night time.

17. Where were you born?
- Swindon, UK.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
- I don't really watch sports but I enjoy watching gymnastics and figure skating when it's on.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
- No idea.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
- Don't know.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
- Everyone who responds.

22. Bird watcher?
- No, although my parents are pretty keen and my brother used to be.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
- Morning.

24. Do you have any pets?
- My brothers have a guinea pig called Fudge.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
-  Spud and I are going on a 3 night camping holiday tomorrow.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
- From a very young age I wanted to be a vet, but when I entered my teens I lost interest in animals, and became horribly squeamish, and realised just how hard Science was. For the next four years I wanted to teach, then I realised that teachers spent most of the holidays planning/marking, etc.

27. What is your best childhood memory?
- I'm not sure. I have so many!

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
- Neither.

29. Are you married?
- Not yet.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
- Yes.

31. Been in a car accident?
- No.

32. Any pet peeves?
- I can't stand sexism. I also hate to be patronised.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
- Ham and pineapple.

34. Favorite Flower?
- Violets.

35. Favorite ice cream?
- Cherry.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
- I'm not a big fan of fast food.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
- Only once - I passed second time!

38. From whom did you get your last email?
- Someone called Caroline Astley, who sent me an application pack for a job as a learning support assistant.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
- I don’t have one.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
- Probably, although I can't think of anything specific.

41. Like your job?
- I am currently unemployed!

42. Broccoli?
- I love it!

43. What was your favorite vacation?
-  I loved our holiday in Brittany last year. Although I also love the Lake District because it's so beautiful.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
- Spud and Dearest Friend.

45. What are you listening to right now?
- My laptop humming.

46. What is your favorite color?
- Blue.

47. How many tattoos do you have?
- None. And I don't plan on getting any.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
- Anyone who wishes to respond.

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
- 12.56pm

50. Coffee drinker?
- Yes. Although I prefer tea. 


Look out for my response to Sarah's '25 things' later on...

4 comments:

Mariel said...

Ah, I've been waiting for this! ;) I have to admit this is the first time I read about Perodua Kelisa and I just googled it. I think it looks good. Wise purchase!

Thanks for answering, Kess. :D

Kess said...

Wow Mariel! You were really quick! Lol. Yeah, it's a great car. Spud made the right choice. It's perfect for me! :)

Anna said...

I think I'll let you tag me.
Just for you.
AML
Anna
xxxxxx

Mariel said...

I told you I've been waiting for this. lol. ;)