Wednesday, 16 June 2010

The Outrageousness Continues

So far this year I've managed to do something outrageous each month in keeping with my pledge. However, this month, whether because so much was going on, I was really stuck for inspiration. Thankfully, help came from my sister-in-law to be, Bethany, who came up with the ingenious idea of reading a book from a genre I wouldn't normally read. The next task was to decide what to read. My first thought was to read a crime novel, or alternatively a Mills and Boons, neither of which I would normally touch with a bargepole! Then, Spud suggested I read something that was non-fiction, so at his recommendation I selected, from his bookshelves, The Undercover Economist by Tim Harford. I haven't started reading it yet, but intend to once I've finished this post. 

For next month's outrageous project I've decided to send a postcard for every day in July. If you would like to be one of the 31 recipients then please let me know, and send me your address by email. 

3 comments:

Anna said...

Me me pick me!
I would love a postcard!
( You know where I live already lol)
And also,
my little chocolate covered raisin,
I think you would love this.
You could even join and start your 31 with it.
I think you will love this link Kess.
http://www.postcrossing.com/about
AML
Anna
xxxxxxxx

Kess said...

Hi darling! Of course I had you in mind for one of my 31.

I hadn't thought of postcrossing! What a brilliant idea of yours! Thank you sweetpea!

AML

Kess
xxxx

Ashley said...

Ooh! I want a postcard! I couldn't find your e-mail address, but if you want to e-mail me, mine is AshleyNKoch@gmail.com