See previous post for an explanation.
1. I am currently applying for jobs #11 and #12, and I have just sent my CV to jobs #13, #14 and #15
2. I am competing in a 5k run tonight. I have done absolutely no training. This will be my first run since the half marathon last month
3. Spud and I are going on a 3 night camping holiday in Cornwall tomorrow!
4. Summer is my favourite time of the year
5. My first kiss occurred on a cliff top under a clear, star filled sky shortly before midnight. I was 18 years old and Spud was the lucky guy ;)
6. Our song is 'Kiss Me' by Sixpence None the Richer
7. I don't think of myself as a materialist. Whenever my room gets cluttered and I feel I have accumulated too many possessions, I have to have a ruthless clear out
8. Every night I spend about 5 or 10 minutes listening to God. He doesn't always speak to me, but I really feel close to Him afterwards. I often feel as though I'm glowing!
9. I want to walk down the aisle to 'Wedding Day at Troldhaugen'
10. I never, ever get bored. I always have too much to do or think about
11. Spud and I want 6 children, although I have warned him that I may not want any more after the first!
12. I haven't come up with anything outrageous to do this month. If you have any ideas, please contact me!
13. My aunt (who was adopted into the family as a baby) was related to Benazir Bhutto. I can't remember what the exact connection was, but it was reasonably close. I have a picture of them together
14. At my previous job I was nicknamed 'Cappi' (variations included Cappuccino) by a student with very limited speech. Cappi was the closest she could get to saying my name, and somehow it stuck!
15. Despite learning musical instruments since the age of 6, I've never grasped music theory and always struggled to read music
16. My earliest memory is of boarding a plane to Germany with my parents when I was two. The plane was very loud and I because I didn't like the noise I screamed
17. I have needed glasses since the age of 8, and been wearing contact lenses since I was 16. I can see very little when I am wearing neither
18. I passed my driving test, second time round, three and a half years ago with only six minors
19. I started talking at a fairly early age, and I'm told that I could sing 'Row, row, row the Boat' at five months
20. I really, really hate shoe shopping
21. This is because my left foot is a size and a half smaller than my right. My feet are ridiculously small which means I'm still in children's shoes
22. My left leg is also two and a half centimetres shorter than my right, which doesn't sound like a huge difference, but despite this I have to have a build fixed to the bottom of my left shoe. This (as well as the sizing issues) means that shoe shopping is a real nightmare. I have just two pairs of shoes which fit comfortably, and none which are suitable for formal occasions and interviews!
23. Due to the slight difference between the length of my legs, my body is ever so slightly wonky, although this is only noticeable if I'm in my swimming costume, or not wearing much
24. The right side of my body is also marginally larger than my left (although again, this is barely noticeable), e.g. my right leg is slightly larger than my left, ditto my wrists
25. I don't swear and I've never uttered (or typed or written) the f word
I'll be back on Saturday evening folks! ;)