Saturday, 15 May 2010

So Long, Farewell

Last night I attended my leavers' meal, along with two hundred or so of my peers. It was an opportunity for staff to wish us third years well, and to enjoy one last night with the people we've known and worked with for the last three years. Here are a few photographs from the evening:


The awesome table one!


Hannah and I have always been on the same wavelength. We met by chance the morning after our first night in halls, and kept each other sane during our first year! 


Devilishly rich chocolate torte.


Smiles :-)


Creative writing group shot. We were joined by our two creative writing lecturers too!

I have had an unforgettable three years at university, and I think both staff and students have made the experience worthwhile. 

3 comments:

Anna said...

What happy photos Kess!
I LOVE your dress, it's so pretty.
And so is the girl wearing it. :)
AML
Anna
xxxxxx

Bethany Mason said...

Love your dress. Looks like you had a fantasic evening x

Kess said...

*Anna* Why thank you my dear! :) I was expecting it to be a very moving and sombre night, but actually it was full of fun and laughter. AML, Kess xxxx

*Bethany* Thanks. The dress was one Spud bought for me last summer! x