Monday, 17 May 2010

24

In 24 hours my last exam will be behind me. 

In 24 hours I will no longer be a student.

In just under 48 hours I leave home!

I am mostly excited. 


Went back home again
This sucks gotta pack up and leave again
Say goodbye to all my friends
Can't say when I'll be there again
It's time now to turn around
Turn my back on everything
Turn my back on everything

Everything's changing when I turn around
All out of my control, I'm a mobile
Everything's changing when I turn around
All out of my control, I'm a mobile

- Avril Lavigne 'Mobile' -

6 comments:

Mariel said...

I'm so excited for you, Kess! :D

Kess said...

Thanks Mariel :) Exciting times!

Sarah Thomas said...

Sounds like an exciting time! I hope everything goes just right. :-)

Kess said...

Thanks Sarah! And thanks so much for following! :)

Anna said...

Will you be able to post much?
* worries, feels selfish :(
Aml
Anna
xxxxxxxx

Kess said...

I will for the next six weeks as I'll be either at Spud's or back home. When I move to my accommodation I intend to invest in a dongle so I can keep up the blogging! AML, Kess xxxx