Friday, 30 April 2010

#30 Feature Friday

Today, while I finish my last assignment, I am going to send you over to Stasie's blog: Stasie the Strange. When I first found Stasie's blog, I just had to follow! She is a girl who loves Jesus, books and music. She often shares music, and reviews books on her blog. In fact, it was through her review of Mitch Albom's 'The Five People You Meet in Heaven' that I found her in the first place, because it was posted on another blog. Each post is varying, but always makes enjoyable reading. 

I'll be back later. In the mean time, go and pay Stasie a visit! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! just thought i'dpass by and say that i love the blog... :)
I'm just about to go check out Stasie's blog now.. thanks for the recommmendation! I'd really love if you went over to mine too: improcrastinate.blogspot.com
it's just a fun pastime about music and fashion mostly! leave a comment and let me know what you think!
Peace and Love - Eleanor xxxx

Kess said...

Hi Eleanor :) Thank you! It's always nice to see a new face. I will certainly give your blog a visit!