Friday, 23 April 2010

#23 Feature Friday

Today I am going to send you over to Kate's blog, Ramblings and Music. Kate is a blogger and Youtube user. You can watch her videos here. I haven't been following Kate's blog for long but her musings really capture moments of everyday life, and are accompanied by the most fantastic pictures. I know she is quite busy at the moment with exams and hasn't had much time for posting, but please give her a visit and send her a little blogger love. 

That is all from me today. I've got to finish the conclusion of my dissertation and I'm really stuck for motivation at the moment. For the last two days I've done split shifts at work and it's really difficult to get working again when you are aware you have to return to work in a few hours!

Oh, and for those of you who read yesterday's post, the quotes were all from the Bible (NIV to be specific). Well done Anna for guessing right! Here are the quotes again with their references:

'His bed was made of iron and was more than thirteen feet long and six feet wide' 
- Deuteronomy 3.11 - 

'I am the son of an alien'
- 2 Samuel 1.13

'My breath is offensive to my wife'
- Job 19.17 -

They all seem rather out of place when taken out of context!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Hello my lovely little worker bee :)
If I lived next door, I'd whisk you off for coffee
and all the chit chat in the world you could handle
regarding books and words.
Nothing inspires me more than a caramel latte from
Starbucks lol :)
Keep your chin up sweetheart.
( The finish line is in sight :)
AML
Anna
xxxxxxxx

Anna said...

Oh, I'm amazed I got it right!
I really wasn't sure about the first two :)
x

Kess said...

I'm afraid I don't have a prize on offer, but one of these days I'll whisk you off to Starbucks and it'll be caramel lattes on me! Mmmmmm....

AML

Kess
xxxx