Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Therapy

Some of you will remember that after dying my hair black at the beginning of the year, I decided I would aim to do something outrageous each month, and I have so far succeeded. In January, as aforementioned, I dyed my hair black. In February I gave tea up for lent (the one thing I knew I would really struggle to give up). This month I had a fringe cut into my hair for the first time in seven years. I've decided that, starting tomorrow, I am going to post every day in April. 

My workload is currently at its heaviest, and last week I was so stressed out that I considered signing out of blogger, and not returning until all my assignments were complete. Then, yesterday I took some time out from essay writing, and posted a short blog. I found it so therapeutic that when I returned to my assignment, I really engaged with it. So, each day for the next month I'm going to post. Don't expect anything profound. With the amount I have to do, each post is likely to be short and sweet, and if I am feeling really pressured I may just post a photograph, or a quotation. It will give me some relief each day, while I am working frantically to make those pressing deadlines. 

4 comments:

Mariel said...

You know what Kess? I think that's a great idea! I'll be sure to check out all your posts. :D

Kess said...

Hehe :) Thanks Mariel! Knew I could count on you ;)

Anna said...

Woot!
I can live with that.
I get a little grouchy when you don't have time
to post.
Bloomin university. LOL
Ooh I want to see the YK shop.
* Take me take me*
I'll be a good girl I promise. LOL
AML
Anna
xxxxxxxxxxx

Kess said...

Hehe, I knew you'd want to see the Yankee shop, petal :D It's tiny, but I've never seen so many Yankee candles in one shop!

Well, my dear, enjoy the next 30 days of me...

AML

Kess
xxxxxxxx