Saturday, 20 February 2010

Back Soon



Apologies for my prolonged absence. I'm in the process of discovering that I currently don't have time to manage reading, assignments, a job and a fiancĂ©, let alone my poor, neglected blog. What I'm really trying to say is that I'll be back soon, or at least I'll try to be. I'll post whenever I can. 

Spud and I are having a great time, but work has been kept to a real minimum, and I know I'm going to have to work really hard to catch up when he returns home on Monday. Time is rapidly dwindling now. I nearly had a panic attack when I realised that I have just four more weeks for dissertation meetings, before the long Easter holidays begin and I'll have to go it alone! I'm going to have to commute to university an extra day next week in order to meet with my tutor! Still, I know that in a few months things will be much more relaxed, and I can enjoy time with Spud without the prospect of a long separation. I am dreading his departure the day after tomorrow, but conversely I know that with him absence I can work a lot more effectively. 

I will leave you with a photo Spud took of me last night. I was really tired and went to bed several hours a little before he did. Actually, this has been the story of most of his time here. Spud generally goes to bed later than I do anyway because he sleeps in for most of the morning and gets up at noon. My body clock is the complete opposite. I go to bed earlier and consequently get up earlier the following morning. As I usually have a few early starts each week, it is crucial that I go to bed in good time, and I can't allow Spud's presence to prevent this. 




4 comments:

Ashley said...

Aw!

Anna said...

See, that's what happens when you are
head over heels in love!
( Everything else just fades!
Aw, don't you look purdy when you are sleeping.
Bless.
AML
Anna
xxxxxxxxx

Kess said...

So true, Anna :)

xxxx

Muffins said...

Awwww... Sweet. You look like an angel, Kess. :)