Friday, 11 December 2009

Feature Friday

Tonight is going to be busy, but I just have time to showcase the blog of a new blogging acquaintance of mine, The Daily Sarah. Sarah's blog is a recent discovery, but I'm so glad I found her. She's another young woman whom I can identify with from reading her blog.

One of the first things I learned about her was that she plays the cello! :) I am always in awe of anyone who can play a musical instrument (well), and the cello is fairly original; certainly not your everyday recorder, or piano. I'm yet to become acquainted with anyone else who plays the cello.

Sarah is also a lover of reading, something which is reflected in a recent venture of hers, The Confessions of a Bookworm. This is a second blog which may in time become a book club. Sarah reviews books which she has/is read/ing, and invites her followers to read along and leave their views.

I only discovered Sarah's blog a week or so ago, but I would call myself an avid follower :) She is a faithful blogger and her daily installments (double installments now that she's set up her book club blog! Lol) are always a delight to read. So what are you waiting for? Why don't you go on over and say hi?!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow Kess!

Thanks so much for featuring my blog...it really made my day! I'm so glad we found each other's blogs.

Lots of love,
Sarah

Kess said...

You're very welcome :)

Have a great weekend, Sarah!

Lots of love,
Kess