Friday, 27 November 2009

Feature Friday

Tonight I will be featuring Muffins and her charming blog Life As I See It... although I think all of my regular followers know Muffins already! :) Muffins is a student, and a Christian, like me. Her blog is vibrant, and pretty in pink. It has the potential to ensnare readers from the word go!

The title is telling. Through her blog, Muffins allows her readers to see the world through her eyes. She is not afraid to be herself, and provides a refreshing view of life. Her style is informal and warm, easily accessible, and welcoming, appealing to readers old and new immediately. When I first discovered her blog and read her most recent entry I felt as though she was right in the room with me, telling me about her day.

From reading her blog, I've got the impression that Muffins is a girl who really cares about the people around her. She strikes me as being a very loving daughter/sister/aunt, and a faithful friend. She always replies to comments, and consistently returns any visits other bloggers make to Life As I See It... She has also kindly prayed for my brother recently, and I am so grateful to her for that.

So if you haven't already, why don't you stop by Muffins' blog and check it out for yourself? She is a little treasure, and I am sure that you will just love her!

10 comments:

Mariel said...

You're absolutely right about her. She seems so sweet and friendly. It's nice of you to feature her. I'm one of her readers. ;)

Kess said...

I like to give my followers some recognition! Your turn next Mariel! :) Lol

Muffins said...

Awwww... Thank you so much, Kess! That's so sweet of you! *big hug* :)

And you too, Mariel. Thanks a lot, too. :)

*group hug*

You two have been very good to me. I hope someday we could all meet and just hang out. :)

Anna said...

Hops in on one foot for group hug :)
Heads up Kess for this wonderful idea.
I'm off now to check out Mariel! :))
Anna
xxxxxxxx

Kess said...

*Group hug* Love my blogger friends! :):):)

Bethany Mason said...

I love this blog as well - though I have to admit I don't always have time to read all of it as Muffin's posts can be quite long and detailed - certainly not complaining!

Mariel said...

You're too sweet Kess. You really don't have to do that.. And you don't have to thank me Muffins. :) *now joining the group hug*

Muffins said...

Thanks a lot to everyone! :)

P.S. Sorry I haven't been visiting my blog and your blogs for almost a week. Been really, really busy at school. :(

Muffins said...

...But I love you guys! *hugs* :)

Kess said...

No worries, Muffins :) I know exactly how you feel. You have to put school first sometimes. Looking forward to hearing from you when you're less busy!

*Hugs*