Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Chasing Dreams

The Things I want to do in Life

* Marry Spud and have children with him

* Buy and do-up the house of our dreams

* Publish at least one of my novels

* Run a half-marathon

* Learn another language (I'm thinking French)

* Learn the violin

* See Sixpence None the Richer in concert

* See the Northern Lights

* Visit the Shetland Isles

* Read all the novels by Daphne du Maurier

* Make a dress

* Knit a garment

* See a Shakespeare play performed at the theatre (amazingly something I haven't yet done!)

* Write my life story (not necessarily for publication)

* Drive confidently

* Make a difference

2 comments:

Anna said...

DAPHNE?
Do you mean you love her?!!!!!!!!
Oh my oh my!
I have read Rebecca hundreds of times!
DDM is one of my all time favourite authors!
I loved your list.
And,
please score out * Make a difference*.
You already have.
To me.
By coming into my life.
Anna
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kess said...

Aw, sweetie :) You've really made my day by saying that!
I am so touched!
And I think exactly the same about you too!
Do I love DDM?
I sure do! She is my absolute favourite author!
I have most of her books, but haven't read all of them yet. I am writing my dissertation on Rebecca and Jane Eyre :)
Oh, and there's one more literature related one that I forgot to put up there, and that is to read Shakespeare's complete works.
Anyway, I've just got back from work, and I return at 7 tomorrow morning so I think it's time to head to bed.
Night night!
Kess
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx