Wednesday, 16 September 2009

London Mementos

Spud and I went to London the other day. The following are photographs of some of the sights we saw.

Trafalgar Square, and some very unusual spectacles on the fourth plinth!


This guy demonstrated how to make a Victoria Sponge, and then held an auction in aid of his chosen charity. Unfortunately, his loudspeaker stopped working just as he started the auction, so he had to shout!


Buckingham Palace



St Paul's Cathedral


View of the river from the Millenium Bridge

3 comments:

Muffins said...

Wow, nice pics. London is one of the places I want to visit someday. :)

Kess said...

London is great for a visit! :D I'm not sure I'd want to live there though because it's so busy! And also, I'm a bit of a country girl, although I love city visits too! :)

Muffins said...

I currently live in the city, but I would love to live in the country too. I love nature and I want to see the uncorrupted beauty of the country. And living in the city is so stressful. :)